Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sweet

Happy Sunday friends! Hope you're having a restful and nice day. I know some of you are still experiencing the disgusting final death throws of old man winter :( I t really stinks to have a very late spring crazy winter snow storm come crashing through. I want to take a minute to brag on my daughter Sophia! She is an excellent dedicated student with a great determination and her fantastic grades demonstrate that. So much so that she is getting contacted by Ivy League colleges! She wants to be a vet and still has one more year of high school left, but we are very proud of her.

Onto my layout. This is for a few challenges on scrapbook.com as well as Lindy's April color challenge. Got it in on the last day! You can check out the color inspo and rules by clicking HERE for all the info, or on my sidebar :)















Aren't the colors like yummy candy! I manged to use all of the shades too :)

















My papers are from Bluefern Studios, and they're a combo that I had in my stash. I did stenciling and misting along with splats of Lindy's.  Some background stamping and I popped my pic and the matting on foam for dimension and added my flowers. The title was cut with my cameo and is from the song Samson by Regina Spector. My hubby is my sweetest downfall :) and those shakes from Holstein's in Vegas are too! LOL! The little tag has my journaling which says - Enjoying a fun weekend in Vegas. We don't get away often, so this was fun! Holstein's was a great adventure. 11/13

Lindy Sprays

Raspberry lemonade
Blue Hawaiian blue
TiffanyLou blue
Jack frost
Curiouser Chartruese

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and great take on our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing layout! Love it! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails