Thursday, March 30, 2017

Girls Night!

Well I'll be! Two posts in a month! I'm back with another layout for some of my favorite challenges. More Than Words is such an awesome challenge that gives you such great inspo to get those creative juices flowing! Click on their title to go and find out more, you won't be disappointed.

Here's the mood board for March -
















Isn't it perfect! I love butterflies and use them a lot in my layouts.

The next challenge is Lindy's Color Challenge. I've shocked the crumbs out of myself and have entered twice in both of these for the month! I love all of Lindy's coloring products. From their mists to their embossing powders. They also have color shots that are so versatile. Click on their name to find out all the deets on the challenge.

Here's Lindy's color inspo board -

















Here is my layout for these challenges -










The pic is of my daughters and I when we went out to see Magic Mike 2 in June of 15. We saw the first together on opening night and we went to this one on opening night too :D We also went to dinner and snapped this pic. It isn't the best pic, I took it with my phone, but it is an awesome memory! The papers are from Blue Fern Studios, and the flowers have been in my stash for a while. I did some stenciling with texture paste and background stamping. My title and butterflies were cut with my cameo.

Lindy's Colors
mad hatter mint
cosmopolitan pink
clam bake beige
cocklebells coral
freaky franken lime

This layout is also for the music inspo challenge on sb.com. My song was It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls and the twist was to NOT use a weather related word in your title. Let me say the lyrics aren't many inspiring layout material and it took me almost the whole month to decide on the pic and lyrics to use.

I hope you like my layouts, thanks for coming by!



9 comments:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous I love your title! Thank you for joining at More than words as well as Lindy's stamp gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the colors of it!! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! You've sure nailed our challenge - again! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love the strong pops of color! Really well done! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant! Love it! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout!! Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like girls night out especially if it involves some hot men :D Such an awesome memory. LOVE the colours on this one <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails