Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Forever And A Day

Hello Bloggy friends! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ya!!! LOL! I can't believe I haven't posted since October! I have been busy for sure between work and the holidays, and I'm trying to strike a balance between home time and work. Not easy but trying to get there. Any way I hope all had wonderful holidays filled with family friends and great memories made.

This layout is for the music challenge going on over at scrapbook.com. My song was Those Were The Days. Not a particular fave, but the lyrics are workable to a great layout. I used Graphic 45's Gilded Lily and Sweet Sentiments lines along with texture paste and stenciling topped with some glitter, lots of Lindy's mist and some stamping. I got some more texture in there with cheese cloth and pretty glitter dots. The chippy is from Creative Embellishments and I gesso'd it then misted and gelato treated for the color. Butterflies and stickles for a finishing touch. The title are foam like stickers I picked up from Hobby Lobby, gotta love the employee discount :D













This pic is from the summer, hubby and I went to the Redlands Bowl for a wonderful evening of music together.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!!!!! Love the pink and blue combo and the cluster of flowers!
    Also... Hobby Lobby discount?S <----- So jealous!
    Redlands Bowl?!? As in Redlands, CA?!Unless you traveled far to go there, we live close to each other' I'm in San Bernardino. My hubby and our friends and I party in Redlands a lot! And my hubby and I love their Thursday night Market Night!
    Following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lo!
    Id never heard the "Forever & a day" sentiment before and I think it's so true.
    The color combo is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing your blog link on Scrapbook.com.
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty layout with a lovely inventive texture to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails