Monday, September 7, 2015

Summer Fun!

Hi friends, I have a layout to share filled with a lot of pics! Swirlydoo's round robin challenge this month is What I Did This Summer, well we were at the beach almost every week. As soon as I heard it I knew I wanted to scrap our time there. It's really special and the kids have so much fun. We stay for a good six hours, our cooler packed with food and goodies. They can swim forever. We go to Corona Del Mar which is beautiful.

I really don't do multi pic layouts, and this is a first because I managed to pack 8 pics in friends and it doesn't look like a mess!!

Take a look -














I used the Artful Blues kit with lovely Kaisercraft and Authentique papers. The chippie is from my stash, a beauty by Creative Embellishments treated with gesso then Lindy's mist. The twist was something you've had for more than a year, and that's the cheesecloth, the twine and the shell border. I cut the title with  my cricut and the little skittles I made myself with translucent beads baked in the toaster oven :D

The pic on top of my son and daughter with just their heads out had me a wreck! I don't swim and I was using my camera like binoculars so I could see them, they were so far out there was a little fishing boat about 15 feet behind them!


thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails