Sunday, July 19, 2015

Moments...Swirlydoos Challenge

Happy Sunday all! Can someone tell me if they figured out how to stop time yet? Summer is going way to quick, we've reached the half-way mark in my neck of the woods. Kids go back in 4 weeks, yuk. Any way, a layout I've done with a fantastic kit from Swirlydoos. Have you checked them out yet? Give it a shot. They are just gorgeous kits and Krissy packs them to the brim! Click *HERE* to find out about them.

This month's All That Flutters challenge featuring Boys Night Out, June's kit was a fun one. I really don't do the masculine layouts much, but this kit really leads you easily in that direction.The pic is my not so baby boy Santino when he was in the first grade and we went on a field trip to Riley's Farm in Oak Glen. The kids have a blast and I got great pics -


















This months kit featured papers from both Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny. I used Kaisercraft's Antique Bazaar for the base mat and the pretty die cut round piece for the layout itself. I could have just used the round piece alone, but I wanted to ground it so I chose this beautiful paper. I cut a circle from the part you don't see, waste no paper friends and then cut smaller circles to mat my pics on. The little wooden butterfly and magnifying glass are from Prima's Wood Icons Archivist collection as are the little brads clustered about. This is all in the kit. Now from my stash came Lindy's mist which is slight under the pics as well as background stamping from Creative Embellishments background grid stamp and my butterfly trellis stamp from Kaisercraft. Viney swirled chippie from Creative Embellishments that I embossed with Lindy's embossing powder and leaves die cut with my Spellbinder die. The butterflies are from my printable stash that I fussy cut. The Moments stamp is from Little Yellow Bicycle words collection.

I sure hope you liked, give a peek to Swirlydoos, you won't be disappointed, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails