Thursday, July 30, 2015

Box Card Fun Featuring Graphic 45

Hey there friends, I have a box card or card in a box that I made and a video to go along with it. I've made this before for a loved teacher who retired this past June. These are just so cute and fun to make. They make such an impact and fold nice and flat for mailing. I used Graphic 45's Botanical Tea and A Ladies Diary Line. Here are some pics and the video.









I'm still perfecting the video making and editing but I hope you like it.

This is a pretty line. The flowers were made with Tim Holtz big shot die and the leaves are from Spellbinders greenery die. For the full tutorial stop by Carolyn's Creative Corner. Her directions are perfect! Do give it a go, you won't be disappointed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails