Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Box Card And More

Hey everyone! It's been a while :) Sometimes life just ties you up, and while I've been creating I haven't had the extra time to get my projects loaded up and then blogged about.

These are some cards and a gift bag I've made for my mom and two teachers. Take a look -

Mother's Day Card -
















This card was made with printables that I got off of Pinterest. Such lovely pieces from the seed packets to the roses that I fussy cut and stickled. The quote I printed up then cut with my nestabilties die.

Botanical Garden Gift Bag -
















I also included some scraps from A Ladies Diary line of Graphic 45's (clock and flowers) also, another Pinterest printable in the butterfly.

Teacher's Appreciation Card  -












This was made with Graphic 45's An ABC Primer collection. I just adore this line! Santino's teacher sent a note home asking if it was G45 and if I made it!

Now this one is a great one! I found a tut on Pinterest for box cards, just click *HERE* so you can make it too, and took it from there -
























Another ABC Primer project. I used my Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set in Sun Kissed Fleur, a Big Shot flourish sizzlet that I've had for a million years, my Brenda Walton Medallion die for my pleated medallions. Some fussy cutting and chippies from the ABC Primer set to finish it off. I love how it came, not hard at all, super fun to make and embellish! What's really great is it folds flat for giving.This is going to a very special teacher who is retiring, both Sophia and Santino had her and I volunteered in both of their kinder class for her. A gem and we're sad she's going. I'm also making her a flip album, which I'll share when done.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails