Monday, July 22, 2013

Authentique Pride

Authentique is in my top 5 paper lines.  I just love them.  I made a Fourth of July banner with their Pride line.  Love this paper!  I used my cricut to cut the banners and the star, some distress inking and tore the paper, putting contrasting paper under some of the areas, lace in others.  I made the pleated flowers and placed the USA on top of them.  The stars were cut from red cardstock, sprayed with tacky adhesive and glitter put on top.  I tied the ends with May Art ribbon (love!) and in between the U and the A I put a red wood beed to separate the pennants.  I kept it on the simple side just a few stickers from the line for embellishment.  Here are pics -



Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails