Friday, March 1, 2013

Who's Going To Mars!?!

Ok, so the other night John tells me he signed us up for this trip to Mars, this is not a joke if you look for it online you will see this is all a real thing. I said how will we get there? He gave me the "LOOCEEE" look and said we'll take the car. Then I said "you know how to get there?" here came that look again, and he said, "I'll google map it." It's a 500 day trip and the space ship is as big as a winnebago. I said "you can drive it?" Now I'm laughing cuz I know I sound like a nut! I then say, "that's a long time can you get out anywhere?" He says "yeah by the milky way you nut case!" He doesn't know what he's going to do with me, but I don't think he wants to be stuck with just me on a space ship to Mars for 500 days lol!

Today is my kids last day of school! Two weeks of spring break and today is supposed to be in the low 80's yahoo!!

1 comment:

  1. 500 days in a winnebago?? Nuh uh! LOL

    I hope everyone's enjoying spring break. It's great they get two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails