Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teachers Gift and A Tag

I finished the mini-album for Santino's teacher.  It was made using white 6"x9" envelopes.  Again, Laura Denison's mini's were the template I used.  I picked my papers from DCWV Christmas Stack that I've had for at least 4 years, my cricut and lots of distress inks, stickles and some beads that my daughter Sophia has. and ribbon.  It had plenty of space and pockets for pics.  I hope she likes it.

Here are the pics -






























































Okay, the tag I did was for the 4th day of Tim's tags.  This sucker looks like the spastic brother of the tag that Tim did!!  I tried crackle paint for the first time, and the snowman I had just wasn't quite right.  Oh well, I have a few more I'm gonna give a go to ; )

Here's mine -





















I like the crackle effect, but you really should use chip board or grunge board.  Cardstock just doesn't quite hold up as well.  I'm really improvising here, not buying anything to make these babies!

Here's Tim's.  What a difference!  Oy Vey! -

3 comments:

  1. I think your tag is great. Don't you go putting Mr. Blue Snowman down. LOL Great job on the teacher gift. That's a lot of work you put in there. I hope she appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is still pretty. :) Great mini too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini! I'm bad, I gave up on teacher gifts almost as soon as I started.
    ...And I like your spastic snowman!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails