Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Hate Excercise!!


Yes I do I hate exercise but I do it five times a week with my two personal trainers Tony Horton and Jillian Michaels.  Ok, they aren't my real trainers, but they do help me.  Tony Horton does the P90X video which I do 3 times a week and it is killer, and Jillian has i-fit cards that go into my treadmill and boy does she work me out.  Sometimes I walk outside instead, but it isn't as intense as the treadmill since the card controls the speed and incline, whereas when I walk if I get tired I tend to just slow down.  Amazing intensity in both the workouts and even though I've been exercising for 2 years now, and doing the P90X since May it still isn't a habit for me.  I'll take not doing it any day.  It's a very conscientious effort on my part to do this even though the desire to not is so overwhelming, I'm not one of those people who if they have a headache hit the gym to feel better, or can't function without their workout, but I do it and I feel better for it.

2 comments:

  1. I workout 6-7 days a week, but most days I rely on the gym to keep me motivated. I don't think I could stay as dedicated on my own like you do! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell ya Christine it isn't easy. I really push myself and sometimes life gets in the way and I'll miss one or two days for the week, like this week between having to find a gown for me and some other junk ;) But on the whole 98% of the time, I do it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails