Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Passion

Another hobby I really enjoy is flower arranging.  I love to make my own centerpieces and wreaths.  Usually I'll be in Michael's, get my inspiration and then buy what I need and make it myself.  It certainly is much cheaper and I love creating them. 

I was in my favorite boutique, Mozart's, while my mom and aunt were here and they had a gorgeous piece up on a hutch hanging over the edge.  I knew I could make it myself so I went to Mike's and bought what I needed.  Not exact but just as beautiful.

Here's some shots -



















And now on it's perch -




















It sits up there with all my roosters that I just love!!  My kids forever tease me about having so many.

Have a great rest of the week ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job. It looks great up there on your shelf. What a nice fall touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails