Monday, June 13, 2011

One Weekend Two Shots ( June4-5)

We're coming to the final weekends of this awesome project!  Again I'd like to thank Dedra Long from Between Us for putting this in motion.  It's been a lot of fun and I think my picture taking skills has expanded dramatically!!

From my bedroom window on the 3rd floor of our home, the gorgeous magnolia tree on the side of our house -
















In the beautiful morning sun, a basket of Bath and Body Works goodies that Mom got me for Mother's Day -


2 comments:

  1. Great shots Paula! I also wear Japanese Cherry Blossom. The lotion, the spray, and the body wash. I have people ask me all the time what I wear to smell so good.

    We are coming to an end but I still want to keep One weekend 2 shots going. My photography has gotten better as well. Seeing things in new perspectives.

    Thank you so much for joining me.
    If you could send me an e.mail at dlong20@cox.net with your address I would like to send you a little something for following this journey with me faithfully....
    Have a great weekend!
    loves.
    d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just a fun project to do. I can't wait to go back and see the pics and the stories that go with them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails