Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Weekend Two Shots (June 25-26)

June is going by way to quick for my taste!  The fourth will come and go and so will summer vacation. 

Well here is my final weekend shots.  This was just a great project to do.  I can't wait to go back and print these pics to put in my book.  Reading the stories about the shots as well as the memories they provoke will be something.  Dedra truly is an amazing artist and I encourage all to stop by her blog and see just what an inspiration this woman is.  Pop over to Between Us and say hi, browse around, you won't be disappointed in the least, I promise!

Preparations, preparations.  Our daughter's wedding will be here before you can blink and we are getting our home and projects together.  This is a birthday card I made for my bro-in-law, as well as some tid-bits I'm putting together for a banner that will be for my daughter

















Tools of the trade, well just a couple of them.  Hubby has been working in the living room building new built in book cases as well as a wood wall above the 2 cases and the fireplace.  This will go with the rest of the wood in our home and be just gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots! Would love to see the finished projects....both the banner and the built-ins.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails