Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surfer Dude!

Here are two videos of my little guy Santino "Hangin 10" ; )  he was boogie boarding this summer and loved it!





I've been quiet scrapping wise.  I started 2 los for my granddaughters with their fave Tink characters.  I'm making them so that they can hang them in their room by their beds.  Aelyn wanted Tink herself, and Gianna wanted Fawn.  They came real cute, now I just need to finish it!

The kids go back to school tomorrow, can you believe it!?  Already, the summer flew by.  They wrapped up on June 10th, 2 mos, whoosh and it's over.  Now Santino will be in for the full day so I have 6 whole hours to myself, yipee!


I haven't mentioned it here yet, but my dd Desirae is engaged.  She will be getting married November 12th 2011, we will have lots of preparing to do.  What an exciting time this will be.  I will try to get a nice shot of the ring to post.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for school starting, right? Hope the kids have a nice 1st day back today and good for you now having the house to yourself with Santino now full time in school.

    Cute videos. He's so darling, that boy!

    Congrats to Desirae again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails