Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Weekend Two Shots (July 31-Aug 1)

Here are my shots for this past weekend.  I have to give credit where credit is due, 1 shot was taken by my dd Sophia!  I thought it was very cute.


The was hubby grilling pizza.  Grilled pizza is soooo delish!  We love it.


This is the Morey Mansion in our town.  Sophia loves it because it was on the ghost story show she watches and so we went to take a pic.  I loved how she made it look like she was touching the point of the turret.  Sophia is actually a very good little photographer!

3 comments:

  1. Those pizzas look delicious!
    And I LOVE your daughter's picture, she did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo - I'll have chicken and red peppers on my pizza. Love that you grill them outside! DD's photo is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mansion but how smart of her to snap a pic like that. Oh and I'll just have pepperoni on mine, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails