Friday, August 20, 2010

Granddaughters Pages

I finished my Granddaughters pages and they loved them!  They are bright sparkly and colorful, just what the 2 love most.

Here ya go -


Now I'm working on a beach board book from BoBunny.  I'll put pics from all our beach hopping in it.  I want to make some cards too, just an ecclectic group so that I have them ready to go.  Now just to get going here....
*********

True Blood Talk
Alright how many of you are just loving this season?  Can you believe there are only 3 left, gowaaaaahhhh!!! What am I going to do?  I think this season just rocks.  I hope it just gets better.  Some don't like Sam's brother, that he's mean, but under the circumstances, what choice did he have with parents like his.  I hope Sam can smooth out the rough edges a bit.

shut my playlist to enjoy this video -


3 comments:

  1. What pretty LOs, Paula! I love the way you positioned Tinkerbell.. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that paper and I've been hoarding it because it's sooooo pretty. I love what you did with it for the girls. Great LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those los are so very nice. I love the colors and all the tearing you did. Nice work! The girls are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails