Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You'll Have Too Forgive Me

I am calling in my cards as a bragging Mother. My daughter Desirae has entered a contest for a new line of make-up that Sephora has started with tattoo artist Kat VonD from the reality t.v. show LA Ink. Kat will be picking the winner in October. The prize is $500 worth of make up, and Sephora is an excellent line.

Not only did Desirae do all her own make up and hair, but she took the photo's all by herself as well. I still can't figure out how the heck she takes such beautiful photo's of herself on her own. I sure can't do that.

She is a fabulous make up artist, and anyone who has their face done by her would be very happy with the results. Everything from her eyebrows to her eyes, her lips, just gorgeous! Without a doubt the artist in her comes out in her make up. Like my husband when she picks up a pencil, it is amazing.

Here are the pictures she took. I hope she wins!







On a side note, my playlist is growing, I love music. There are some really great groups out there, some awesome singers. Then some are just fun. Like New Kids On The Block's Summertime, just fun, nothing else. Kings of Leon are fantastic, and I love Closer! So is Chris Cornell, and One Republic. Such talent out there, never ceases to amaze me. I tend to lean towards trendy and new. Probably because of all my children. It's kinda funny to hear Santino singing Use Somebody from Kings of Leon, or Cry Me A River from Justin Timberlake! Not a country person, also love classical. Just beautiful. Look through my playlist see if anything you like is on there. Let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Yowza! I wish my hand could be that steady! She looks beautiful, Paula. What a proud momma you must be. Best of luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl, makeup, hair, pics. Best of luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, I too am a fan of Dido.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, as beautiful as her mother. Hope she wins. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful and you have every right to be proud! She did amazing with the makeup, hair, and photos! And they should let us vote!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails