Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Projects

I started doing some projects again, and it makes me feel better. I am working on some cards, and ornaments for the Holiday Ornament Swap hosted by the delightful Diva, Lisa who takes the time to sort and package the buggers and ship them back to us all. Thanks for all you do Miss Lisa!!

Here are the pictures of my cards. I used my cricut expression and the accent essentials cart to cut the 2 circles, and my scallop edge punch for the bottom, along with inking the edges. I need to utilize that bug more often, it can cut some really great shapes. They are thank you's for some very special people in my family who are absolutely indispensable and priceless to us. During our terrible week my family surrounded us and loved and helped us in ways we can never repay.


This is the card I made for the monthly card swap. I used a Mary Englebright calendar page. I save my faves and cut them to use in scrap pages and cards. My mom buys me the desk and wall calendar every year and there are some really cute pictures to keep -



inside -


Now these ornaments are for the ornament exchange that I have been participating in. I have gotten some original and just gorgeous ornaments from the talented ladies who participate. I was trying to come up with something for the 4th that would be a little different. I saw majestic forest scene, my hubby and son saw Christmas. "Sorry Mom, just think Christmas when I look at em" was the quote I got from my newly graduated very handsome son John. Oh well I think they came nice just the same, and again I utilized my cricut with the sampler cart-

I hope you enjoy some of what I've made here and shared with you. Creating can be very theraputic!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I love how you recylced an old calendar for a card. What a great idea! So who wants a card made from my Alan Jackson calendar?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards. Great job Paula. And yes, it's a wonderful therapy.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails